This is a quick post about feeling grateful. It is also a fireplace study-break and more truthfully, an excuse to procrastinate. The official storyline goes: a mere attempt to freeze the fleeting greatness of gratitude, because the more I think about graduation, the more thankful I am for the Davidson community that I have been fortunate to be a part of.
– For the wonderful housemates that woke me up on the Valentine morning with a heart-shaped breakfast, topped with raisins
– For meals shared with Carol Adams!
– For company and conversations with Davidson friends and professors, and for their multi-faceted talents that never fail to amaze me
– For the comforting knowledge that a truly robust and special connection does not die from distance
– For the warm cup of coffee I am drinking right now
– For apple carrot muffins
Alright. Back to work.